Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My post-op diet has changed over today to thick liquids.  Yea!  I am eating soup.  I love soup. I have never loved soup so much. I also get applesauce, sugar free pudding and protein shakes. Next week baby food and the week after REGULAR food!

I have had a few people reach out to me hungry for detailed information about my surgery.  I'm happy to provide that information to anyone.  If you think you might be interested in the surgery email me at robwakeley@gmail.com and I'll help you.  Don't worry, this isn't like satellite TV where I get $$$ for people I refer!

The basic facts:

Type of Surgery: Gastric Sleeve
Location of Surgery: Mexico
My surgeon: http://www.louisianavalenzuelamd.com/
Cost: $4,716 everything included - travel, taxes, medication, etc (my insurance paid $0)
How I would rate the experience (1-5 stars): 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment