Thursday, February 19, 2015

I've been thinking about stuff today.  My brother was reading a article in National Geographic this morning with this title: "Why Do Many Reasonable People Doubt Science?"  Reasonable people doubt the validity for global warming, vaccines, evolution and even fluoride.  The small, progressive city I live in (Sandpoint, Idaho) removed fluoride from the water supply in 2010. I'm not going to waste time talking about how ridiculous that decision was.

I wonder how we now define the term "reasonable people"? For every scientific fact in existence you can find a crackpot website that claims it to be false or worse yet part of an Obama, Islamic, communist, satanic plot to do all us good people in.

I think the title of the article should have been: "Why Do Idiots Doubt Science"?  They would save a ton of space by not having to print the rest of the article. It's all contained in the title.

That's my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment